Saturday, December 18, 2010

Writing in 2011

The #reverb10 prompt for December 18th was:
Try. What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did/didn't go for it?

Next year I want to try to write more. I would like to continue to blog on a frequent basis and write about heritage issues that inspire me. I need to remind myself the benefits of writing and work on making a commitment to writing. Additionally, I would like to explore other avenues for my writing.

In 2010 I wanted to try to gain more experience in the heritage field. This year, I managed to gain a lot through volunteering and reaching out to others working heritage. I'm happy I took the initiative and time to volunteer with a variety of organizations as it opened many doors and allowed me to gain new skills.

No comments: